Monday, January 25, 2010

One week post marathon

I have not run one step. I have no desire to. I walked 2 miles with my neighbor yesterday and that was about right. I feel pretty good. A little left foot pain and some back pain but that's it. Didn't feel I was missing anything not runnng 3M yesterday.

I am going to start indoor rowing this week to help me sort of stay in shape.

I am enjoying being back in the saddle and riding. Looked at a young sale horse last week - it bucked it's owner off after 15 minutes so I just left. Thanks but no thanks. Might be one to look at from Florida this week and there is another youngster in the pipeline from DFW area.

I am having trouble putting together a schedule - running ran my life. I'm not worried. I'll be back in a groove in a few weeks.

No comments: